- Subject to numbers on the day, we may need to session testing. A member of staff will do so accordingly.
- You MUST understand the safety flags before you use our circuit.
- Red flag, cease racing, a serious incident has occurred.
- Yellow flag, danger, slow down, no overtaking.
- All drivers MUST be wearing a race suit & a full face crash helmet when on circuit.
- You are responsible for your kart. It MUST be in track worthy order. If unsure we reserve the right to end your session without question.
- All karts must have front nose cone, nassau panel, side pods and a rear bumper which protects the rear wheels.
- All karts MUST be paid for prior to using the circuit. The penalty for non-compliance is a “life time ban” for you and/or your driver.
- Your testing sticker MUST be visible on the front of your kart for our staff to recognise that you have signed a disclaimer and paid your testing fee. Please remove any old testing stickers.
- We will NOT tolerate aggressive behaviour to our staff or any other guest in or out of the kart. You will be asked to leave immediately.
- Spectators are NOT permitted to stand on the circuit.
- A kart cannot be retrieved or repaired (regardless of class) or restarted (if direct drive), on track, during sessions. In the event of breaking down/stopping, the driver must seek the advice of a member of staff on procedure. NO OTHER persons other than the driver are allowed onto the race track unless directed by a member of staff.
- From the 1st August 2014 all direct drive karts MUST be approved by the kart shop to test on the circuit.
- We will NOT tolerate the use of drugs on these premises.
- Karting is a non-contact sport. NO bumping, weaving or blocking.
- You are here entirely at your own risk. Remember motorsport can be dangerous.
Rye House Kart Raceway