The historic Rye House Racing Circuit is one of the oldest in existence and over the years has hosted many national and international meetings as well as the regular club meetings.
Rye House has seen many F1 stars of today (and yesteryear!) hone their driving skills on this demanding track, on their climb up the racing ladder. Sections such as Stadium Bend, Reg’s Elbow and the Pylon Complex are as well regarded by Karter’s as Paddock Hill Bend, the Tamburello and the Rascasse are to F1 followers.
We now offer ‘junior’ clients a 400m Junior Circuit specifically designed for children from 3 to 8 years of age. It is the ideal way for young drivers to gain confidence and an introduction into the world of kart racing!
- Private meeting room
- Café/restaurant & licensed bar
- Outdoor viewing balcony area
- Toilets and showers
- FREE parking for cars & coaches
- Other activities include; laser combat, rye-assic adventure park, bowling alley and 9 hole crazy golf
Health & Safety
We kindly request that you abide by the following:
- Hair must be tied and tucked in
- Strict dress code will be race suits and closed in shoes/trainers
- Drivers under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian with valid ID photo identification present to sign off on their indemnity form.
- Full public Liability Insurance HERE
- Full health & Safety risk assessments upon request