From A10 – Green Route
- Leave the A10 at the Hoddesdon turn off.
Turn towards Hoddesdon at the roundabout at the top of the slip road, on to Dinant Link Road.
- At the next roundabout, turn left on to Amwell Street, followed by turning right at the next roundabout on to Duke Street.
- At the T-junction turn left on to Stanstead Road.
- At the mini roundabout turn right on to Rye Road and proceed along this road and over the Railway Bridge by Rye House Station and bridge for the River Lee Navigation.
- Go past the Rye House Pub and turn right into the track entrance.
Alternative Route – Orange Route
Follow the Green Route from the A10 to the first roundabout.
At the 1st roundabout take the 2nd exit (straight across) Dinant Link Road continues.
At the 2nd roundabout take the 1st exit into Essex Road.
After approx 500 Metres take the 1st left into Pindar Road.
Take the 3rd left into Normandy Way, crossing the railway.
Turn 1st left into Fishermans Way.
At the T-junction by Rye House Station turn right onto Rye Road.
Cross over the bridge for the River Lee Navigation.
Go past the Rye House Pub and turn right into the track entrance.
From the road