Take your karting experience to a whole new level at Rye House Kart Raceway and become GRID PASS member!
Whether you’re a regular karter or you just want to enjoy a session on Hamilton’s stomping ground, the annual Rye House GRID PASS is designed to enhance your experience by offering extensive benefits.
So, what’s included?
For just £29.99, GRID PASS members can enjoy:
- 10% discount on all standard priced karting
- A complimentary 30-minute session once per year
- Access to exclusive GRID PASS events
- Official fastest lap board entry on the website
- Fast track pre-race sign on (adults only)
- Loyalty scheme; receive complimentary session after every six visits
Terms and Conditions
- Complimentary sessions are valid on standard karting, subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Loyalty card complimentary sessions are not valid on Saturdays.
- Complimentary sessions are valid for one year only.
- Loyalty cards will not be stamped when redeeming complimentary racing sessions.
- 10% discount is only valid on standard full priced karting sessions and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Exclusive GRID PASS events are already advertised at a discounted price exclusively to members only, therefore no further discount is applied.
- GP events (1 driver per kart) are frequently offered to GRID PASS members at an exclusive rate. Membership holders may book 1 additional guest per event.
- Team endurance events are frequently offered to GRID PASS members at an exclusive rate. Membership holders must only book 1 team per event.
- Your membership must be valid at the time of redeeming any session on discount.
- Drivers aged 8 – 15 must attend a verbal/video safety briefing on every visit.
Sign up today!
GRID PASS membership is now available to all racers from the age of eight years and valid for one year from date of purchase. Simply sign up today by calling us on 01992 460895 or book online using the link below.
Still not sure how to sign up for GRID PASS? Watch the ‘How to’ video >>>