From A10 – Green Route
- Leave the A10 at the Hoddesdon turn off.
Turn towards Hoddesdon at the roundabout at the top of the slip road, on to Dinant Link Road.
- At the next roundabout, turn left on to Amwell Street, followed by turning right at the next roundabout on to Duke Street.
- At the T-junction turn left on to Stanstead Road.
- At the mini roundabout turn right on to Rye Road and proceed along this road and over the Railway Bridge by Rye House Station and bridge for the River Lee Navigation.
- Go past the Rye House Pub and turn right into the track entrance.
Alternative Route – Orange Route
- Follow the Green Route from the A10 to the first roundabout.
- At the 1st roundabout take the 2nd exit (straight across) Dinant Link Road continues.
- At the 2nd roundabout take the 2nd exit into Essex Road.
- After approx 500 Metres take the 1st left into Pindar Road.
- Take the 3rd left into Normandy Way.
- Turn 1st left into Fishermans Way.
- At the T-junction by Rye House Station turn right onto Rye Road.
- Cross over the bridge for the River Lee Navigation.
- Go past the Rye House Pub and turn right into the track entrance.[/ezcol_1half_end]