The K1 STARS series will feature a fleet of race spec Comer C50 Bambino karts developed by karting guru; Nick Jest & BTCC champion; Ashley Sutton. These will be the very best karts available in Europe. A unique driver training programme aimed specifically for 5 to 7 year old drivers that wish to do a little more than “play” sessions.
- Click HERE to read all K1 STARS articles
- Click HERE to register your interest
- Click HERE to view available courses
Owner driver testing
- Sessions are available Monday to Sunday, 10am- 4pm.
- The cost of testing session is £46 per chassis. (up to 6-hours)
- For up to date track information view the testing calendar
- Minimum age for owner driver testing is 8 years old
- Bambino’s are not authorised to participate in testing. To see Bambino availibility click HERE
- Circuit Rules are HERE
- Owner Driver Disclaimer Form download
IKR Championship 2018
- Monthly meeting run on the 2nd Sunday of the month
- Eight rounds of racing in 2018 (Starts February 11th 2018)
- FIVE classes (Bambino, Honda Cadet, RPM ProKart Sprint (contact RPM direct), Senior Rotax and 177 Rotax.
- Monthly trophy presentation
- Monthly Championship points go towards the end of year standings
- Click HERE to join the IKR Facebook group
- See our previous IKR Bambino Festival HERE
- Book your race entry HERE
- Driver Proficieny Test HERE
- Rules and Regs HERE (v7)
- THE LONDON CUP 2017
RHPK Prokart Endurance Series
RHPK is a friendly and extremely competitive Prokart Endurance series. Since its first race back in 1997 the series has gone from strength to strength to bring well over 20+ teams every single month.
We pride ourselves on a very friendly series, all major series changes are put to a vote on the track during drivers briefing. A series for drivers, run by drivers.RHPK.CO.UK
RHKL CADET CLUB
Established in 2005, Rye House Cadet Club was set up by Karting London to introduce children aged 5 to 10 yrs old into the world of motorsport in a safe and friendly environment.
Drivers are given tuition on the basics of kart driving techniques building confidence and giving them the ability to handle the kart competently around others.
- Click HERE to receive notifications on Cadet Club twice weekly
- Click HERE to join the Karting London Facebook group
The race school has seen hundreds of drivers successfully take the ARKS test and pass for their MSA licenses.
- ARKS testing. Click HERE for more details
- Rye House Kart Raceway provide all aspects of advice and tuition.
- Our team can instruct drivers and mechanics alike in the art of chassis and engine setup.
- Please call 01992 460 895 to discuss rates.