We need you!!!
Rye-Assic Adventure Park are currently looking for bubbly, confident staff with a passion for working with children to join our team. We are looking for staff with lots of customer service experience, a fun and outgoing personality, excellent organisational and people management skills!
The Role: –
- You will be responsible for the day to day operation of the business (café and play area)
- Facilitating and organising, to a professional standard, all types of parties and events.
- Provide party guests with first class levels of customer service at all times;
- A high degree of flexibility and a willingness to undertake any tasks.
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritise and thrive under pressure.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Previous experience is ESSENTIAL.
We need you to have some or all of the following:
- Weekend availability.
- Good level of English.
- Happy, customer focused attitude.
- Ability to deal with demanding Mums & Dads!
- Reliable & flexible.
- First aid training would be helpful.
Rye-Assic is open 7 days a week, this post requires working weekends.
INTERESTED??? Please send your CV with covering letter to Tricia Salter [email protected]