Rye House are delighted to announce a one off Bambino Summer Cup on Friday 24th July 2020.
With the date originally scheduled as an exclusive Bambino test day prior to lockdown, we are aware that drivers (& parents) are super keen to return to some racing asap, therefore we are turning the day into a friendly race meeting with a few snazzy twists & turns!
Opening our gates from 8am, we’ll start the day off with some practice sessions from 10am until 12 noon. Following practice, a series of heats & finals will see us all through until approximately 4pm. In order to maintain the fun factor, we may even try out some alternative track layouts….
Final itinerary to be released in the near future
Podium finishers win a packet of chocolate buttons!!! & of course, bragging rights as the Summer Cup Champions.
This really is pinned on having fun in a safe environment! We advise anyone who expects anything other than this not to enter!
All drivers MUST be 5 – 8 years old, have a good level of driving experience & know their flags. Comer Bambino only.
Book your space on the grid TODAY – £75 Entry Fee
In line with the latest government guidance we have strict safety and social distancing measures in place. We’ve also implemented additional measures to ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues whilst at the venue.
We’d like to thank all of our customers for their support during this difficult time. We’re looking forward to welcoming you all back on track very soon!
MEASURES IN PLACE
- Sanitising and signage in place along with social distancing signs and banners.
- Alternative & safer routes around the venue with clear directional signage.
- Perspex screens at reception.
- Appropriate PPE available to all visitors.
- Face masks for all staff.
- Ozone sanitising cabinet for all helmets and other equipment.
- “Hygiene Pack” comprising of balaclava and gloves are mandatory to any driver that doesn’t have their own.
- Limited group numbers.
- Increased time between events to minimise crossover and sanitise the building.