It’s BACK for 2020! ‘The Longest Day’ endurance, will also be YOUR longest night! The 12 Hour endurance has always been a huge success and this year will be no exception!
Arrival for 7pm on the 20th June to sign on, driver briefing will be at 8pm sharp and all must attend, with a 55 minute qualifying starting at 9pm SHARP. Racing will start at 10PM and finish TWELVE HOURS LATER.
Register NOW with a deposit to avoid disappointment.
• All drivers must be 16yrs + and bring I.D.
• Drivers under 18yrs must be signed in by an adult.
• The café will be open throughout the whole event.
• Overnight, the briefing room will become a driver’s “dormer” please feel to bring sleeping bags etc. if you wish.
• There is no charge for spectating, teams are encouraged to bring guests along.
• Toilets, washrooms and changing facilities will be available throughout the whole event.
• We must respect our neighbours during this event, we ask all guests to arrive and depart in a controlled manner.
• The race track gates will be closed from 11pm to 6am to prevent traffic down the lane. They will only be opened during this time in the event of an emergency.
• The drivers briefing will take place at 8pm on the 20th June, any drivers not present WILL NOT RACE.
• Qualifying will take place at 9pm, the grid set at 10pm and we will race through until 10am the following day.
• Race numbers and karts will be pulled “out of the hat” at the very start of the drivers briefing, the timing system will be set whilst the briefing takes place.
• Price is £699 per team.
• Deposit of £299 is required to book below, or call the office on 01992 460895 ext 1
More info on rules & regs upon booking!