Rye House are excited to announce a new position to assist at our laser/NERF complex.
Laser Combat Assistants
Rye House are looking for polite and confident individuals to fill exciting roles in our laser combat arena.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to);
• Greeting customers and ensuring they sign in correctly on arrival.
• Dealing with general inquiries about pricing etc.
• Issuing customers with their safety equipment.
• Ensuring all safety wear is cleaned + kept in a presentable manner.
• Supervising laser combat or Nerf combat in the arena
• Presenting customers with score sheets.
• General maintenance/cleaning duties at the end of a shift.
Applicants MUST be available to work at least one of the following days; FRIDAY, SATURDAY or SUNDAY, as this is when the majority of our events take place. This position is therefore ideal for anyone looking to work around college etc.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
You will be dealing with customers, predominantly children, therefore, experience in a customer service role and working with children would be beneficial.
Rate of pay will meet government minimum wage requirements for your age group, increases will be subject to performance. Includes holiday pay.
All applicants must be 16 or over, have a NI number, be able to work weekends and allowed to work in the UK.
All applicants will be subject to DBS checks as you will be in contact with children. We provide these checks.
A short & friendly interview sitting will take place on THURSDAY 14th September from 12 noon with intention to trial the following weekend.