It’s BACK for 2021! ‘The Longest Day’ endurance, will also be YOUR longest night! The 12 Hour endurance has always been a huge success and this year will be no exception!
Arrival for 6pm on the 26th June to sign on, driver briefing will be at 7pm sharp and all must attend, with a 55 minute qualifying starting at 8pm SHARP. Racing will start at 9PM and finish TWELVE HOURS LATER.
Register NOW with a deposit to avoid disappointment.
• All drivers must be 16yrs + and bring I.D.
• Drivers under 18yrs must be signed in by an adult.
• The café – Opening hours TBC.
• Toilets, washrooms and changing facilities will be available throughout the whole event.
• We must respect our neighbours during this event, we ask all guests to arrive and depart in a controlled manner.
• The race track gates will be closed from 11pm to 6am to prevent traffic down the lane. They will only be opened during this time in the event of an emergency.
• The drivers briefing will take place at 7pm on the 26th June, any drivers not present WILL NOT RACE.
• Qualifying will take place at 8pm, the grid set at 9pm and we will race through until 9am the following day.
• Race numbers and karts will be pulled “out of the hat” at the very start of the drivers briefing, the timing system will be set whilst the briefing takes place.
• Price is £699 per team.
• Deposit of £299 is required to book below, or call the office on 01992 460895 ext 1
More info on rules & regs upon booking!